Home for the Holidays
The lights, trees, and magic of a Binghamton tradition.
Home for the Holidays runs from November – January. Roberson will be open 7 days a week with extended hours!
Reserve your day to visit–space fills up quickly. Reservations can be made online in late-October.
Home for the Holidays features hundreds of elaborately decorated trees, dazzling Holiday displays, and the International Forest–a collection of adorned trees and displays that represent the holiday traditions of cultures from around the world. The excitement and magic of Home for the Holidays has made it a community favorite for more than 60 years. If you’re seeking a place to immerse yourself in the wonder of the season, you have arrived.
Roberson offers mansion tours, craft workshops for kids, and live entertainment every weekend! Plus, Seasonal Planetarium shows (additional $4).
Day Pass Reservations Coming October
Tickets are valid for the entire day. Reservations cannot be refunded. We can transfer reservations to alternate days.
For those who prefer to pay cash, a limited number of reservations are set aside every day. Reservations for Planetarium, Tours, and more must be made at the Admissions Desk and are first come, first served.
Home for the Holidays Sponsors
Join us December 11 & 12 for our Holiday Marketplace, featuring local businesses. Shop local and get something unique for your family members this season.
Home for the Holidays Hours of Operation
Monday: 11AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 11AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 11AM – 5PM
Thursday: 11AM – 9PM
Friday: 11AM – 9PM
Saturday: 11AM – 5PM
Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
Gift Shop and Visitor Center
Monday – Wednesday: 9AM – 5PM
Thursday & Friday: 9AM – 9PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
*Closed Thanksgiving Day, Closed after 5PM on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve; Closed Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
Holiday Mansion Tours
Fridays at 5PM, 6PM, and 7PM
Saturdays and Sundays at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM
The spirit of the season is filling the Roberson Mansion. Take walk into the past through this beautifully decorated Gilded Age mansion, and learn about the first and only family that resided here: Alonzo and Margaret Roberson. Explore holiday traditions and much more.
Tours are limited to 15 people and are first-come, first-serve. Tours are included in the price of admission.
When: Saturdays from 12 – 3PM
Enter Santa’s Craftshop where kids of all ages can participate in making a holiday craft celebrating the cultures and traditions that embody this season.
Come to our activity lab on the second floor and learn something new about the holidays through a hands-on activity.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All visitors over the age of 2 must where protective face coverings that cover the nose and mouth while at the Museum.
- Social-distancing and one-way markers are located throughout the Museum.
- Plexiglass panels are installed at the admissions desk and gift shop checkout.
- Limited on-site contact by offering downloadable exhibition brochures and cashless payment options.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces is conducted throughout the day. Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the museum.
- Elevators are available on a limited basis. Capacity has been reduced to two people or one family at a time.
- Enhanced ventilation, doubling the Museum’s air exchange to be set at 20 per hour.