Home for the HolidaysImmerse yourself in the lore of this historic home.
The lights, trees, magic of a Binghamton tradition.
Home for the Holidays runs from November 18 – January 8. Roberson will be open 7 days a week with extended hours!
Timed ticketing will be in place to ensure social distancing. Please make a reservation in advance. Reservations can be made online below.
Those who prefer to pay cash, a limited number of reservations are pre-held for every hour. Cash payers may walk-in and pay without a reservation. Reservations can also be made by calling 607.772.0660
Home for the Holidays features hundreds of elaborately decorated trees, dazzling Holiday displays, and the International Forest–a collection of adorned trees and displays that represent the holiday traditions of cultures from around the world. The excitement and magic of Home for the Holidays has made it a community favorite for more than 60 years. If you’re seeking a place to immerse yourself in the wonder of the season, you have arrived.
Roberson also offers mansion tours and entertainment. Don’t forget to stop by the Roberson gift shop, which offers a variety of toys, art, jewelry, and other unique items that make the perfect gift.
Home for the Holidays Sponsors
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Visitor capacity is reduced to 25% of maximum capacity.
- All visitors over the age of 2 must where protective face coverings that cover the nose and mouth while at the Museum.
- Timed tickets are required.
- Social-distancing and one-way markers are located throughout the Museum.
- Plexiglass panels are installed at the admissions desk and gift shop checkout.
- Limited on-site contact by offering downloadable exhibition brochures and cashless payment options.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces is conducted throughout the day. Hand-sanitizer units are stationed throughout the museum.
- Coat check is temporarily closed.
- Drinking fountains are not available.
- Elevators are available on a limited basis. Capacity has been reduced to two people or one family at a time.
- Enhanced ventilation, doubling the Museum’s air exchange to be set at 20 per hour.
Home for the Holidays Hours of Operation
Monday: 11AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 11AM – 5PM
(Tuesday, Senior hour: 10AM – 11AM)
Wednesday: 11AM – 5PM
Thursday: 11AM – 9PM
Friday: 11AM – 9PM
Saturday: 11AM – 5PM
Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
Gift Shop and Visitor Center
Monday – Wednesday: 9AM – 5PM
Thursday & Friday: 9AM – 9PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
*Closed Thanksgiving Day, Closed after 5PM on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve; Closed Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
Holiday Mansion Tours
Fridays at 5PM, 6PM, and 7PM
Saturdays and Sundays at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, and 3PM
The spirit of the season is filling the Roberson Mansion. Take walk into the past through this beautifully decorated Gilded Age mansion, and learn about the first and only family that resided here: Alonzo and Margaret Roberson. Explore holiday traditions and much more.
Tours are limited to 10 people and are first-come, first-serve. Tours are included in the price of admission.
We’re also offering Virtual Tours, signup here.
When: Saturdays from 12 – 3PM
Enter Santa’s Craftshop where kids of all ages can participate in making a holiday craft celebrating the cultures and traditions that embody this season.
Come to our activity lab on the second floor and learn something new about the holidays through a hands-on activity.