Dance of the Dead
Sales have ended.
Please call 607.772.0660 for any questions you may have regarding this event.
A wicked new experience comes to Roberson Mansion on October 26, Dance of the Dead. You’re invited to experience what lies beyond… during this most Gothic evening.
Journey through three floors of the Roberson Mansion:
- Get a drink in the funeral parlor
- See a performance by mentalist Robb Riddel
- See your future
- Explore the Cabinet of Curiosities with PT Barnum
- Play old Victorian parlor games
- Dance the night away with DJ Mo Reese in the Gilded Age ballroom
- Enjoy unlimited treats and fine finger food courtesy of Gance’s Catering
A night of hors d’oeuvres, dancing, drinking, entertainment, and more await during this Gothic Victorian-themed night of mysteries and oddities.
MUST BE 21+ in order to attend. Gothic costumes encouraged.
Limited number of tickets available.
8PM – Midnight
30 Front Street,
(Tickets will not be sold at the door.)
Is there an age requirement for this event?
Is there parking?
What should I wear?
What kind of food will be available?
Gance’s will be catering this event. Food will be available on the First and Third floors of the Mansion. Food will consist of a delectable assortment of hors ‘devours.
What’s included with my ticket reservation?
When will I receive my tickets?
Tickets for this experience will not be mailed. Guests will check-in at the Roberson entrance with the First and Last Name of the ticket purchaser.